Friday, December 09, 2005

A visit to the doctor

Since the weather was very icy on Thursday, our school was cancelled and so was mommy's doctor appointment. It was rescheduled to today so we were able to go with her and while we were there, we were able to hear the new baby's heartbeat. It was so cool and I was pretty curious about what all that "gooey stuff" on mommy's tummy was while the doctor was listening. I am so curious about the new baby and how he/she is growing and what is going on. I told mom that I know the baby gets all of his food from the "harpsicord" and all the food that mommy eats, the baby eats. I also know that only mommies can have babies because they have "chests." I can't wait for this new baby to come. I really hope I get a sister but mommy keeps telling me that another baby brother would be great too.

No comments: