Friday, September 30, 2005

My first trip to the dentist







My big brother, Alex, has been to the dentist many times. Today was my first time to go. She was SO NICE to me. I cried a little bit at first but once I was able to hold onto the froggie with big teeth, I was fine. Mommy was right there by my side so that made me feel a little bit more comfortable too. I let the doctor count my teeth - I have them all except for my top and bottom molars by the way - and clean my teeth with the tickle toothbrush. I really liked licking the bubble gum toothpaste off my teeth while she was cleaning them. Then I let her do an exam where she checked my throat and neck. After that, she looked at all of my teeth with the little mirror. I was really a good boy for it all. When I was all done, I got a token from the dentist to go and put in the toy machine they have at the office - that was probably my favorite part. So now that I've had my teeth "cleaned" I'll really be able to smile big for the camera and show my pearly whites!

No comments: